Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Most Recent

 Where to begin!? Life is truly beautiful chaos with three little girls! We are so busy, while they are so busy growing up too fast. Our family has grown so much, where did the time go? We can barely believe it's already March 2012!

Madilyn has become quite the little princess...but sometimes (usually) a drama QUEEN. Your thinking, oh how precious, right? HA! Just this morning, when her daddy was getting ready to leave for work she said to him: "Wait, stop daddy. Listen, I'm talking to you!?" hahaha wow. I wonder where she gets it. For the most part she is such a great helper and she loves to do things to help with her little sisters. Anna and her play so well together, but the times when Anna is napping, Madi LOVES to play tea party with her animals. I've watched her play several times and it wasn't until recently I sat down and had some tea with her... it was SO cute. She was saying things like, "Mama, I'm gonna blow on your foffee (coffee) just in case it might be too hot for you, ok!? haha! I said okay Madilyn, you go ahead and do that. She then said, "thats right mama, you will get burnt and that would hurt your feelings". I was just smiling from ear to ear and so was she!


I can not believe how fast she has grown, or the fact that she will be four this fall. Our baby, our Madilyn Paige. Such a beautiful little lady and we love her so much!


Grandma Marla got us pretty flowers last week. It was so sweet and I felt so appreciated. Life has been pretty hectic and it's such a blessing to have such a great family surrounding us with love and friendship. Anna Mae is so taken by her little Emma, she can barely keep her hands off her most days. Even when Emma sleeps, it's all Anna can do but to keep from touching her and waking her up to love on her :) We truly love it. The joy that these girls bring!
Emma sure has been growing like a crazy girl. She eats all the time so I guess that is the least we can expect from her right? She is trying to hold her head up and coo a little bit. She is VERY smiley and happy. Always ready to flash her dimples and cute happy face!


I have to admit that all things considered, with stressing over every day normal things, plus the worrying if I'm a good parent and am I doing it right... I think we've come to realize there is no one right way to do it. Every baby is different, every child hears and learns everything a different way... their personalities and characteristics are all completely, beautifully individual. I love being their mama, they give my life such joy and comfort. It's not always easy, but I have my children to thank for teaching me all these lessons of unconditional love and patients. This life we have created together, and these little faces, I could never ask for anything more, because nothing could ever beat this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment